If parental requests for free tutoring exceed the amount of funding
available, the school district will serve the students with the greatest
need. Neither the Florida Department of Education nor the School
District will promote or endorse any particular Supplemental Educational
Services (SES) provider.
To be eligible for this free tutoring service with S & S Hope
Learning Concepts, LLC your child must meet these requirements:
- Must attend a qualifying Title I SES elementary, middle, or high school in Florida
- Must be eligible for the free or reduced price lunch program
Highlights of this program include:
- Experienced tutors
- Personalized Student Learning Plan
- 60-90 minute sessions 2 days per week
- Safe and structured learning environment
- Tutoring at your school or an off-site location
- Tutoring in either math or reading
If you meet the requirements listed above, then signing up for
the program is easy:
- Obtain a Title I SES tutoring application from your school district.
(Most districts mail the forms to the eligible student’s home. If you have
not received one, please ask for an enrollment form at your child’s school
or the school district’s Title I office.)
- Write in “S & S Hope Learning Concepts, LLC” as your 1st choice on the application.
- Immediately turn in the application to your child’s school or the school district as
instructed on the application form.
Note: Spaces are limited in this federal program, so be sure to
submit your application before the deadline.